Effective Grassroots Lobbying – How we assist you in being a countervailing force against the “special interest lobbyist” in Tallahassee
Grassroots lobbying is simply citizen participation in government. The key to successful grassroots lobbying efforts is assembling people who share common goals and concerns. Grassroots communications are vital in educating legislators to the concerns of the voting population in their state. If you do not share your views with your representative, then your views will not be considered by your state representative when he votes on an issue which affects you. You can make a difference by simply writing, calling, meeting, or faxing your representative!
On your own, you are limited by time, talent and money. When you partner with LFN, these are multiplied by the effect of like-minded citizens coming together in the cause of liberty. As your advocate in Tallahassee, an advocate who shares your principles, we maximize your efforts. We maximize your time, your talent and your money with our expertise and knowledge. What is this worth to you? As your partner and advocate we will never compromise our principles. Our team has spent years cultivating relationships, acquiring knowledge and getting results. Never has this come at the expense of our principles and integrity. You don’t have just a partner in LFN, you have a partner you can trust!
Liberty First Network is committed to serving you!
Our goal is to provide our partners and members with all the tools and information you need to be an effective grassroots lobbyist. When you partner with LFN, together we promote and fight for the bill. We will also provide talking points, counter points to opposition and alert the sponsor to problems that arise without warning.
Action Alerts through E-mail and Social Media
We research, track and report proposed legislation as it moves through the legislative process and provide up-to-the-minute legislative alerts to keep you informed and ready to take action, including: Bill Summaries, Bill Sponsors, Committees, Bill Analysis, Legislator and Committee Profiles.
Our “ACTION ALERT TEXT” service makes engaging legislators easy and painless, with a quick swipe of the phone.
One of the most effective ways that you can influence the agenda is by calling specific representatives on bills when these bills are in their committees and these representatives will be voting on or scheduling these bills for a hearing. With the ACTION ALERT TEXT you will get all the information you need to make the call in one text.
The text will have up to 2 Representatives to call and will not take more than 5 minutes to complete. You can call when you’re walking to your office or when you are on a coffee break.
With a tap of your finger, you can do your part to restore liberty in Florida.
This service is available to all members of the Liberty First Network. If you would like to know more on becoming a member you can call or text Alex Snitker at (813) 315-0513
Liberty First Network Legislator Scorecard
The Liberty First Network believes in educating the voters of Florida on the legislative process and we feel it is important that you know how legislators voted on key issues of liberty. We put together a cross-section of legislation to provide you the most comprehensive look into how you were represented in Tallahassee. This will allow you to hold your representative accountable.
Because face to face interaction is the most effective in lobbying, legislators are flooded with lobbyist visits. Being in Tallahassee during the pre-session hearings and the actual legislative session gives us that face to face advantage. It comes down to numbers game, when a group of concerned citizens take time to travel to Tallahassee makes an impact on how legislators will vote.
Liberty First Network will organize your group’s “Day at the Capitol”. We will schedule legislative appointments so that you are meeting the right people to influence legislation. We will guide through the Capitol and explain the legislative process.
Legislative Training Seminars
Liberty First Network conducts training seminars through-out the year and you can contact us to schedule one for your group. Our most popular seminars include:
How to influence public policy
Understanding the legislative process
Review of Current Legislation in Tallahassee
Check out our “Legislative Ticker” on our web site. We provide up-to-date list of bills, bill sponsors, committee assignments, and explanation of the bill. We will also let you know whether we support or oppose each bill and how to take-action on each one of them.
Our Knowledge Becomes a Force Multiplier When You Partner with Us
Knowing the political landscape is crucial. We provide these important services:
- Knowing which elected or appointed official to contact for specific issues. Knowing who to communicate with gets results. Knowing people and personalities, party leaders, committee chairpersons and their staff mandatory to succeed. Our expertise in these areas saves you time and effort.
- We know all the barriers to bills we support
- We react quickly to amendments that can destroy an otherwise good bill
- We can identify the opposition whether it is within the legislative body or other lobbyists
- We can identify and objections of committee staff or House and Senate leadership
- We know who to speak with, where to find them and we have the access
- We bring YOUR key issue(s) to the right committee, state agency and decision makers, elected and non-elected. decision-makers, parliamentary committees, and state agencies. Lobbying isn’t just about contacting elected or unelected officials
- We will advise YOU, our partner of the right time to call and take action on proposed legislation
- We know the right people and the right timing for action. We keep you informed of both.
When you take action with LFN you, our partners become a powerful force multiplier to be reckoned with by officials.
- We know the staffers of every legislator, not just yours.
- We know the staffers for the committee chair that will hear the bill.
- Chances are your legislator doesn’t know you. When you partner with us he/she will hear your voice.